Thursday, April 14, 2011

Interview!

Well, at long last I've made it beyond the digital copy of information and I get to have an actual interview. It's been so long since I've had a normal job interview that I'm a bit uncertain how to prepare for it all, but hopefully I still have what it takes to impress. I've got my clothes all laid out and ready, and I've thought about all the reasons I love shopping at Ross and how even my weaknesses can turn to strengths for the company and all of that good stuff. But at least I have a fighting chance to get closer to having a job.
I have to say I'm not too certain about this new era of job applications. Not that handing in my handwriting is a big seller for my ability to do the job, but at least when you do things in person they can really tell that you're serious and interested and not just sitting around your house all day, which is exactly what I have been doing.
We're also planning to take a little trip to see my parents this weekend. It should be nice to get out and move around a bit and check things out in Seeley, Montana. I've driven through Montana several times, but never actually stayed there at all. We'll only be there for a couple of days, but it should be fun. Maybe I'll even take some pictures as well.
Hard to believe that April is already half way over. Again the time proceeds to unravel before my very eyes. Strange to think that when I was a kid a six hour drive seemed positively endless, and now it looks like a quick drive. Amazing how things change.

No comments: