Monday, April 9, 2007

Update on the Process

I was going to add this in my last post, but forgot with the whole photo adding process. I'm not working on all the paperwork necessary to get my visa to the Czech Republic. There is an insane amount of work that goes into it all, so I would definitely appreciate your prayers as I work on all of this. Also, please pray for little Lizzy who will be having heart surgery on Thursday. She is only 3 1/2 years old, so it is a scary thing for such a little person to have to deal with. I'll be sure to update everyone after the surgery once her parents let me know how things have gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the English teacher in me can't take a vacation, but do you mean "now starting" instead of "not"? =)
And I'll keep Lizzie in my prayers this week.

Transient Drifter said...

Silly English teachers, they think they know everything! Yes, yes I do mean NOW and not NOT. (sigh) today some 6th grader schooled me for spelling capital wrong as well. I spelled it capitol instead, it was just the wrong definition. Ah well. Can't win every time I guess. :)