Friday, April 20, 2007

So much to do!

It's amazing how much stuff I suddenly have to do in order to get my Visas and all of that fun stuff. I got a massive packet of forms yesterday that need to be notarized and sent back by next Friday. It would be all fine and good, except when I took them to be notarized I was informed that it can't be done without some fancy verbiage being added. GREAT! So now I have to figure out where in the world to find these special words to make it all official.
Fortunately I was able to get into a doctor's office today and have a sufficient physical so I can be signed off as healthy. I also got a Tetanus shot again. Last time I had one was before I went to Italy in '96, so it was time for that. I'm pretty sure that the rest of my shots are up to date after all my other international travels. At least I hope so. I'm really not a huge fan of shots.
I've actually been really productive today. It was an inservice day, so I've been all over. I took my tires down to the shop so I can get my studs removed tomorrow, I went to the doctor, and I got turned down by the notary, all on the same day!
Now all I want to do is curl up and watch something mindless while I help Cheryl fold clothes to get them ready for their big trip to the Virgin Islands! Can we say "Sarah is very JEALOUS???" Yes, yes we can! I'll have the girls on the weekends, and during the school week they'll be staying with Tim's brother's family. It'll be an awfully quiet house this week. And hopefully, by the end of it, I'll have all these documents safely in the mail.
At least when I got the packet it came with a really pretty postcard of Prague. A little something to keep my hopes up and remind me that there is a reason for all of this. Now I should probably get around to writing a new newsletter. (sigh)
Please pray for me. I really do need it!

No comments: