Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Joys of Raising Funds...

Well, here is the financial summary I just got from TeachOverseas. They encouraged me to send it out so people sorta know where I'm at in the whole process. At the current moment I've gotten in a little over $1000, so I'm doing decently, but still have a LONG way to go:

$250 initial deposit

$1000 second deposit due by 2/7/2007

$3200 remaining pre-field by July 30

$2500 field administration due prior to departure or raised on a monthly basis while overseas

$6950 plus International Travel & Visa


So that is where things sit at the moment. Now my font is being all funky. Ah well. Anyhow not a whole lot more to say at the moment, but I figured it was time to update a bit. Oh, I guess I could add that there is now away to support me financially online if anyone is interested in that option. Just click the TeachOverseas link on my site to find out more about this option.

No comments: