Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sick and Stressing

You'd think that by this point in life I'd be pretty accustomed to just sitting back and watching how God provides. Alas and alack, I still tend to forget that whole bit about not worrying. I'm sure the effects of my cold aren't really helping the situation, but the truth is, I'm just not very good at remembering Who is in control. Oh yeah, it's NOT me!
As the summer is already looking like it's over, I'm trying hard to remember that God is the one in control. He is the one who put the dream in my heart to go to the Czech Republic. He is also the one in control of making sure I get there. So as I start freaking out about finances, I have to continually remind myself that, ultimately, if this is really what God wants, He is going to be sure that I make it.
In the midst of all of this, I'm busy trying to help my parents move. We've discovered quite a few "treasures" in the old basement boxes. I came across a box of my old elementary school artwork. There was some pretty "exciting" stuff in there for sure. I took pictures of quite a few things, and then shifted them over to the garbage pile. Once my computer is up and running again, I'll hopefully be able to download a few to share. It's quite the experience for certain.
I suppose there isn't really a whole lot more to say at this juncture. Please keep me in your prayers as I have a lot to get done in the next month and a half before my travels begin in earnest.
Well, my mom is ready to start working on packing some more so I should get a move on...

1 comment:

ruthjanine said...

Hey Sarah,

Yep He is the ultimate provider, never late but often seems like He will be.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. So how has mothers choice changed??