Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's all starting to come together!

It's down to a month before I head to training. Amazing how the time begins to evaporate rapidly. Over the past couple of days I have finally been "introduced" to my two teammates. It's so exciting to see how God is working things out. They're both about the same age as I am and everything. It'll be nice not to always worry about feeling old or anything like that. I still don't know a whole lot about them, but I'm looking forward to becoming a team and really working together.
Today Janet and I worked on my prayer cards so I'll hopefully be able to get those out to people before too terribly long. I need to write up a new newsletter as well, so I'll send the pictures out with that.
The cleaning is pretty much finished up around here, and this afternoon we plan to start on some cooking for the big week o' family. I'm so excited that everyone will be here for that. It's been so many years since the family has been all together.
Sometimes I really don't know how to end my blogs. It's not like I need to say good bye, or sign off. But I don't like to just end with nothing either. Guess I'm just a bit of a mess and think everything should come together with some fitting closing.

No comments: