Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This is Only a Test

One of these days, I'm hoping that things will all work out smoothly, and I'll be freely adding pictures the way I want to, but thus far I've been facing issue after issue, and it's sorta driving me crazy. So I'm going to give this a go and see if I can finally get some of my pictures up on the blog.



All right, it looks like this is going to work, which means you'll be seeing my transit photos from the beginning of our trip. We've got an early morning view of PDX, a couple outdoor shots of the JFK terminal, and an attempt at artsy. I know, I know, it can all get a little overdone, but I have far too much fun taking photos, so hopefully other people can be amused at me as I am at myself. Let's give it a go, and see if I can finally get this photo blog up and running again.

No comments: