Sunday, August 11, 2013

Only 2 Days Left Until...



The rush is on. Three loads of laundry were completed yesterday, now it's time to start packing. Usually, I make lists to make sure I don't forget anything, but a three week trip isn't quite like a year long relocation, so I've been slacking is time. I already know I can easily purchase any toiletries I might be in need of, and I still have a little of this and that waiting for me in a cupboard, so I should be all right. The real key is not to pack too much, so I have room for bringing back things we might pick up.

I was just thinking that I really could be of service to people who are making long term travel plans. I've done it so many times now, you'd think I know a thing or two about it. The trickiest part is not bringing too much. Maybe I'll do a series on that some day, like so any other bloggers seem to like doing. We'll see.

For now, I'm going to make sure all those clothes we washed are dry, then get a few last minute gifts so that we're ready to go tonight. We aren't flying out until Tuesday, but we will leave the house around 3 AM, and we do have work tomorrow, so there won't be much time left after today.

I am so so so ready for this.

No comments: