Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Job Search

Job searches are NOT my friends. I was informed, via e-mail, that I do not have the skills or experience to qualify me for any of the current jobs available at Macys. In other words, they don't think I can sell clothes...great. Way to lift a person's spirits. It's been a week and a half and still no news from Starbucks either. I'm trying to figure out what the catch is. Not really able to compute. Ugh. Just filled in an application with a temp agency. We'll see if I get a call about a mill position. I'd reeeeeeeally like to turn that sort of job down. (sigh)
At least the food did turn out edible last night. They clearly didn't call for nearly enough seasoning, but salt and pepper continue to be miracle workers.
Well, I've wasted enough of this day on the internet. Time to shift back into writing gear.

No comments: