Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sick of being sick

Funny how that didn't take long. I spent all day today lying on my couch bed watching Lord of the Rings and going back and forth between drinking hot lemonade with honey, and cold grapefruit flavored sparkly water. I did teach in the morning, as there really aren't any other options, but it was nice to be able to just chill out for the rest of the day. I only have two classes tomorrow, one at 9 and one at 5, so I should be able to rest a bit in there, but I teach ten hours on Thursday, and I'm really hoping to be feeling better by then. Being sick is pretty much miserable. It's just a cold, but I'm pretty sure I was feverish on Sunday and Monday for sure. I'm feeling a bit better, but not exactly ready to run all over the place, and I was looking forward to doing something interesting this weekend.
I have lots of fun pictures from this past weekend, but I'll put them up later when I'm not feeling so ridiculously exhausted. How can one be tired after lying on a couch all day? That's what I really want to know!

No comments: