Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wah! Running out of TIME!!

I'm down to only a few short days before I fly away to begin training. I'm having a great time right now with my family down at Janet's house. 20 of us hiked up to a beautiful lake in the Marble Mountains yesterday and it was so much fun, although a bit on the cool side. It's been such a blessing to be able to be here with everyone. People are waking up now, so I shouldn't type long but I just wanted to note that I'm down to about 3 days and it's pretty much insane. I do have most everything packed and waiting at home, but there is always the freak out fear that I'll be over the weight limits and everything will just go all out of whack. We still have so much to do to make things ready for the party as well.
God is in control. I just have to repeat that over and over until I remember to believe it. Such simple words, yet so difficult to really comprehend.

2 comments:

jana* said...

hey sarah!! thanks for your card to 180! i took some of your prayer cards to MC as well (well, just to stella & connie). what an exciting adventure! will be praying for you. come and visit us soon!!

Joni said...

Praying for you!!!!!