Monday, July 14, 2008

Ants and more ants!

Can I just say that there are a lot of ants in Medford. I'm beginning to think that Janet's house was built on the mother of all ant hills. That being said, I've continued to keep busy this past week. I had a chance to spend a few short days with Jessie. I'll post pictures later of how adorable she and her future baby are getting to be :) Good fun.
Now I've found my way through the intense heat to Medford. Driving with no air conditioning really isn't the best way to go, but I'm sure I shed a few pounds of water weight in the process. It was pretty much ridiculous, but it's great to be here.
This afternoon Ryder has a double header, so I'll be getting in some baseball. Hopefully I don't get a sunburn (as I typed that four more ants emerged from beneath the keyboard! What could they possibly find enticing about the underside of a keyboard?) as the antibiotics I was taking for my mysterious Czech rash still haven't totally gone through my system.
Well, I think Janet just got home so I should go and have some fun with her. Oh, I was able to swing by Blodgett Church to see people there which was nice. It was strange to know all our stuff wasn't in the house, and that there are now 6 kids living there, but it was good too. Time just keeps sailing by...

No comments: