Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's coming soon...

I had a positively frabjous time on my holiday to Sweden and Norway. I have more pictures than you can possibly imagine, and as many stories to go along with them all. It'll have to wait, as right now I really ought to be getting around to lesson planning since I have class in a mere 3 hours and no idea what I'm going to do. It'd be nice to just sit around and talk about vacation for 90 minutes with each class, but that is probably a wee bit of overkill...I also have two classes to plan for tomorrow as well. Isn't there some unwritten code that says you must ALWAYS have at least two full weeks holiday for Christmas? Sounds nice, but it's back to the daily grind for me a few days short.
Happy New Year to you all (2008, can you believe it?) and I promise there is more come come sometime in the near future when I can manage to get all my photos downloaded and my thoughts in some sort of order.

No comments: