Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Czech Update




Well, I finally know where I'll be going. It's not Prague, but it's not super far away. It's a town called Cheb which is just across the German border. I'll be with two other girls there. One is a veteran teacher (meaning she's been in the country at least one year) and the other is new like me. All the teachers in Prague are returning teachers, so there really wasn't a chance to get there. I don't have a lot more info at the moment, but it is exciting to see it all coming together.
In other news, I sold my car yesterday and I'm in the process of packing and shipping things off to myself. So crazy that my time here is over. No more subbing! Yeah! I'm going to miss the family though. It's been quite an adventure getting to know all of them as well.

No comments: